Partly cloudy skies will move in for a cool Wednesday ahead, with highs only expected to hit 64 degrees. Night time will only prove even chillier, so grab a coat as low's dip to 50 degrees.
Construction around the area seems to be at an end, but Sunrise Highway and the Southern State Parkway are always packed in the morning. Check out the traffic map above for up-to-date info.
International Walk to School Day, 8:15 a.m., All Babylon Schools
- Boys Junior High Soccer vs Amityville, 4 p.m.
- Boys Junior Varsity Soccer vs Mercy, 4:30 p.m.
- Girls Junior Varsity Tennis at North Babylon, 4 p.m.
- Varsity Volleyball vs Hampton Bays, 4:30 p.m.
- Junior Varsity Volleyball vs Hampton Bays, 6:15 p.m.
Molto Vino is beginning an expansion project while other groups in Babylon plan a "heritage tour" this weekend. Looking back and looking forward, Babylon!
Burglaries were up over the past month, according to the police – have you seen an increase in crime in our area?
Ways to Share in Babylon