1. Patch Forecast – Tuesday will be the beginning of a beautiful week. The sun will burst through the clouds and create a bright day around Babylon Village with highs of 82° throughout the day.
2. Make sure you or your child is ready to play sports with a Pre-Season Concussion Testing at . The testing includes a Biodex Concussion Management Program, which helps athletes discover any residual effects from previous concusions. Testing begins at 8:00 a.m. and costs $35.
3. Learn to stretch and mold your body into shape with Zumba in West Babylon. will be teaching zumba mixed with some dance fitness in a workout that's fun for all ages. The program begins at 10:00 a.m. at 344 Little East Neck Road in West Babylon and costs $5.00.
4. Give the kids an unforgetable adventure with the at Cedar Beach Marina! Campers ages 6-12 will explore Long Island’s marine habitats on the beautiful south shore beaches in Babylon. Unique specialized sessions for ages 6-8 and for 9-12 offered by Cornell educators. US Coast Guard visits campers to teach marine safety and protecting the waters from pollution. Each week costs $225 and starts at 9:00 a.m.
5. Head off to West Babylon Public Library for at 1:00 p.m. Join others in games of Scrabble or Mah Jong or start a different game. Sign up at the Circulation Desk. All players and walk-ins are welcome.