1. Patch Forecast: Babylon Village will see another gorgeous day out there on Deer Park Avenue with mostly sunny skies and high temperatures hitting around 84° around 1:00 p.m. Get ready for the rest of the week, though, as the humidity will build back in and bring with it threatening storms during the latter part of the week.
2. Send the kids off to at Cedar Beach Marina! Campers ages 6-12 will explore Long Island’s marine habitats on the beautiful south shore beaches in Babylon. Unique specialized sessions for ages 6-8 and for 9-12 offered by Cornell educators. US Coast Guard visits campers to teach marine safety and protecting the waters from pollution. Each week costs $225 and starts at 9:00 a.m.
3. Have some fun with your toddlers at . Learn the importance of post-natal yoga and the gift of practicing yoga with your tots. This class is geared for children from new borns to 3 at the Sexuality Education and Counseling Services and starts at 11:30 a.m.
4. Having trouble trying to sleep? Babylon Public Library will be hosting lecture on at 7:00 p.m. Lynda Delucia will be there with some helpful suggestions on how you can relax before bed so you can get a good, refreshing night's sleep.
5. It's at The Bean in the village. Sip away on some great coffee and listen to local artists play their tunes, read poetry or perform comedy acts or bring your own guitar and rock out with the crowd. The event is, as always, free for all starting at 7:30 p.m.