1. Monday's going to start off on a down note – a 40 percent chance of heavy rain will last throughout the day and evening, putting a damper on most outdoor plans. Highs will reach 85 degrees in Babylon Village, but the night's lows are looking to be around a comfortable 73.
2. Head over to the Babylon Public Library around 1:00 p.m. for "." Come meet some new people in the community and play classic board games – the event is free. Simply bring your own games.
3. Babylon Public Library will also be hosting another event later in the day – a free movie! Come check out "," a 2011 film starring Anne Hathaway (The Dark Knight Rises, Princess Diaries) based on the David Nicholls novel of the same name. A couple meets in 1989 and over the next 20 years, key moments of their relationship are revealed on the same day, July 15th, of each year. The film starts at 6:30 p.m.
4. The Babylon School District Board of Education will hold a general meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the library of Babylon Junior-Senior High School.
5. The Babylon Town Hall will play host to a free outdoor screening of the hit children's movie at 8:30 p.m. Pack lawn chairs and blankets so you can sit on the town hall lawn! (Raindate for this event is July 24th.)