1. There goes the great weather – stormy skies move back in today with chances of thunderstorms building throughout the day. Forecasted highs in Babylon Village are for around 84 degrees. As the afternoon rolls on, keep your eyes peeled on the skies for popup thunderstorms that could be possibly severe.
2. Send the kids off to at Cedar Beach Marina! Campers ages 6-12 will explore Long Island’s marine habitats on the beautiful south shore beaches in Babylon. Unique specialized sessions for ages 6-8 and for 9-12 offered by Cornell educators. US Coast Guard visits campers to teach marine safety and protecting the waters from pollution. Each week costs $225 and starts at 9:00 a.m.
3. A will be at West Babylon Public Library to help seniors with Medicaid, senior ID cards, food stamps and re-certifications. Patrons will be served on a first come, first served basis starting at 1:00 p.m.
4. Learn how to get started discovering your ancestry and building your family tree with at Babylon Public Library. Librarian Inez Foster will discuss the steps necessary to help you on your way.
5. Get to know your future a bit better with a by Claire at the Babylon Bean starting at 7:30 p.m.