1. Patch Forecast – The sun will shine all day long over Babylon Village again as Mother Nature continues to give us a much needed break after Hurricane Sandy and the Nor'Easter. Highs should be around 50° during the day and lows could drop down to 38° during the evening, so bundle up!
2. Curfews stay in effect throughout the Town of Babylon. All non-residents found South of Montauk Highway after dusk could be subject to arrest.
3. The Babylon Fire Department, Assemblyman Phil Boyle and Long Island Cares will be distributing emergency food supplies at the Babylon Fire House from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
4. The Long Island Rail Road will be running extra trains for eastbound passengers. Let your incoming relatives know – more trains to Babylon Station!
5. Tres Palms, hit hard during Sandy's onslaught, will reopen its doors this evening for a special happy hour starting at 6 p.m. $5 House Wines, $8 Mixed Drinks and "O'Donnell's Famous Ziti" will be served in the bar. The restaurant will be running cash only due its credit card system being down. Welcome back, Tres Palms!