1. Patch Forecast – A day after the rain and snow, the sun makes an appearance yet again in Babylon Village. We can expect highs around 43°, chilly for this time of year, and a sunny sky. Lows during the evening will dip very low – 29°.
2. The Ocean Parkway has reopened for traffic along its full length – be aware there are sections with speed restrictions and single-lane traffic.
3. To our knowledge, Curfew continues throughout the Town of Babylon in all areas south of Montauk Highway. Non-residents found in these areas after dusk will be subject to arrest.
4. Empire Physical Therapy at 400 W. Main Street (Suite 340) is serving as a Toys for Tots drop-off location until December 14th. Feel free to drop-off items from 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
5. Create your own Holiday Bracelet of Czech glass and pearls at Babylon Public Library as Marlene Konas teaches you this basic bead weaving technique using a right angle weave at 6:30 p.m. for $5.00.