1. Patch Forecast – Wednesday presents quite a complicated forecast – a nor'easter will come to Babylon Village during the day, leaving behind a ton of rain, powerful winds and potentially flooding waves. Shoreline residents should try to secure their homes and move cars from shorelines just in case of any rising waters. Snow might wrap in behind the storm, creating a wet dusting at most.
2. Babylon and West Babylon Schools are reopened starting today!
3. American Legion Hall will remain a warming center with hot beverages, soup and sandwiches from 9 a.m. to around 6 p.m. The building is packed with everything needy familys could want – please come down and take what you need from their extensive collection.
4. All Babylon Schools related meetings and athletic events are cancelled today.
5. Babylon Village's curfew has been extended by Mayor Ralph Scordino. All non-residents of areas south of Montauk Highway should stay north – violators will be arrested.