1. Patch Forecast – The nor'easter that dropped three inches of snow over our area winds its way down and out of the region, leaving with a period of freezing rain. Still blustery and cool throughout the day, though Babylon Village's high of 48° should be enough to melt all that snow away.
2. All local public schools have not announced any closures for the day due to the nor'easter and are expected to be opened.
3. American Legion Hall will remain a warming center with hot beverages, soup and sandwiches from 9 a.m. to around 6 p.m. The building is packed with everything familys could want – please come down and take what you need from their extensive collection.
4. St. Joseph's Church is also open from 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., and has food, supplies, and clothing as well as a warming station. First Presbyterian Church is similarly open with the same things from 12 noon to 4 p.m.
5. Babylon Village's curfew has been extended by Mayor Ralph Scordino. All non-residents of areas south of Montauk Highway should stay north – violators will be arrested.