1. Patch Forecast – The sun broke through for Wednesday afternoon and more of the same is expected for your Thursday. Mostly sunny skies and a high in Babylon Village right around 60°. Bundle up for the evening with temperatures in the 50's and getting down to a low of 48°.
2. Babylon Public Library will be hosting its Teddy Bear Time for children ages four and five not in Kindergarten yet. Fun, games and story time for all at 11 a.m.
3. Congregation Beth Sholom will be hosting a Senior Social Time starting at 12:30 p.m. Open to the public, local residents are invited for an afternoon of cards, conversation, coffee and company.
4. The Babylon High School Varsity Field Hockey team will take on local rival Copiague at the high school at 4 p.m. Come out and root on the girls – support your Panthers!
5. Get the kids in shape with some Kids Yoga at 5 p.m. Introduce youngsters to yoga through using the power of imagination. They will learn how to strengthen and stretch their physical bodies with a playful mind. The event costs $12.00.