1. Patch Forecast – You could not ask for a better first day of October! Temperatures will hang right around 70° throughout the day – cooler near the shoreline – and stay mostly sunny through the day. The evening will be beautiful as well, so grab a jacket and head out for a nice walk – low temperatures of 58° in Babylon Village.
2. Have some fun with your toddlers at Baby and Me Yoga. Learn the importance of post-natal yoga and the gift of practicing yoga with your tots. This class is geared for children from new borns to 3 at the Sexuality Education and Counseling Services and starts at 4 p.m.
3. The Babylon Junior-Senior High School Parent-Teachers-Students Association will hold a public meeting at the high school this evening at 7 p.m.
4. TC Diamond Arts Family Fitness will be hosting line dancing classes for adults and children at 8 p.m. The center asks those interested call their office to let them know they are attending, 631-969-1733. The event costs $10.
5. Check out the new art exhibit at Astoria Federal Savings Bank featuring local photographer Edward Mooney. His work will be on display all month long! Congrats Edward!