1. Patch Forecast – Beautiful sunny weather will be with us again this Wednesday throughout most of the day. Babylon Village will see highs around 76° – but keep the umbrella handy. Showers will increase in chances as the nighttime approaches and comes.
2. Learn to stretch and mold your body into shape with Zumba in West Babylon. Instructor Krissy will be teaching zumba mixed with some dance fitness in a workout that's fun for all ages. The program begins at 10 a.m. at 344 Little East Neck Road in West Babylon and costs $5.00.
3. Recovering from cancer or have a loved one battling for their life? Good Samartian Medical Center will be holding its weekly "Life Goes On" Support Group starting at 11 a.m. inside the hospital's 2nd Floor Annex Conference Room. Free for all ages.
4. The West Babylon Public Library will host an open room for Fun & Games, including favorites such as Scrabble and Mah Jong, starting at 1 p.m. Free for all ages and you can always bring your own game!
5. As always, remember to sign up for the Babylon Village Patch newsletter to make sure you get the top news for your area in your mailbox every morning. Sign yourself up here.