1. The weather just keeps being soggy in Babylon – grab the poncho at this point with the storm system that knocked out power to parts of Babylon on Tuesday will continue to bring rain all day. Highs will be around 65, but winds will cool the air off a bit so wear a jacket.
2. Learn to stretch and mold your body into shape with Zumba in West Babylon. Instructor Krissy will bemixed with some dance fitness in a workout that's fun for all ages. The program begins at 10:00am at 344 Little East Neck Road in West Babylon and costs $5.00.
3. or have a loved one battling it? Good Samartian Medical Center will be holding its weekly "Life Goes On" Support Group starting at 11:00am inside the hospital's 2nd Floor Annex Conference Room. Free for all ages.
4. The West Babylon Public Library will host an open room for Fun & Games, including favorites such as, starting at 1:00pm. Free for all ages.
5. As always, remember to sign up for the Babylon Village Patch newsletter to make sure you get the top news for your area in your mailbox every morning. Sign yourself up here.