1. Get out your shorts, sunglasses and sunblock – temperatures for today are expected to soar up to 90 degrees with noticible humidty around the area. Keep hydrated and out of the sun as much as possible as heat exhaustion can set in quickly. Stay cool, Babylon!
2. Get your fitness on with the fun and never-ending classes. Chrissy will be instructing zuma mixed with dance fitness starting at 10:00am. The event is open to all ages and costs $5.00.
3. Beat the heat at the West Babylon Public Library. such as Scrabble or Mah Jong or start a different game. Sign up at the Circulation Desk. All players and walk-ins are welcome starting at 1:00pm.
4. Make a splash back at the West Babylon Public Library and with The Baking Coach to kick off the summer season starting at 7:00pm.
5. Head over to the at Babylon Village Hall starting at 7:30pm.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.