1. Wednesday will start to show signs of being summertime again with highs reaching into the lower 80's by the afternoon. Winds will calm a bit to between 11 and 15 miles per hour and skies are expected to be mostly clear throughout the day.
2. Learn to stretch and mold your body into shape with Zumba in West Babylon. Instructor Krissy will bemixed with some dance fitness in a workout that's fun for all ages. The program begins at 10:00am at 344 Little East Neck Road in West Babylon and costs $5.00.
3. or have a loved one battling for their life? Good Samartian Medical Center will be holding its weekly "Life Goes On" Support Group starting at 11:00am inside the hospital's 2nd Floor Annex Conference Room. Free for all ages.
4. The West Babylon Public Library will host an open room for Fun & Games, including favorites such as, starting at 1:00pm. Free for all ages and you can always bring your own game!
5. As always, remember to sign up for the Babylon Village Patch newsletter to make sure you get the top news for your area in your mailbox every morning. Sign yourself up here.