1. The heat wave is back! Thursday will bring highs upwards of 87 degrees in Babylon Village around 2:00pm. There's no chance of rain though and it'll be mostly sunny throughout, so grab the kids and head to the beach for a fun, warm day before the humidity builds in.
2. Are you a closet bookaholic? Head over to The West Babylon Public Library at 1:30pm. The West Babylon Literary Club will discuss The Blood of Flowers by Anita Amirrezvani. Bring a copy and meet some new friends!
3. The Village Knitter is hosting its bi-weekly "" starting at its West Main Street location at 6:00pm. No instructions, just ideas, laughs and support. Free to attend, but buying items in the store is always appriciated.
4. Grab your controller stick and head out to the West Babylon Public Library for Wii Party Night! Featuring 13 different party game modes and over 80 mini-games, Wii Party can be enjoyed by everyone starting at 6:30pm.
5. The Babylon Village Planning Board will not meet tonight. The meeting was originally scheduled for tonight at 7:30pm in the Village Hall.