1. The rash of bad weather in our area will continue, so keep the umbrella handy just in case of a pop-up thunderstorm. Temperatures will climb back up to around 70, so any extra layers will be unnecessary during your Wednesday in Babylon.
2. Get your fitness on with the fun and never-ending classes. Chrissy will be instructing zuma mixed with dance fitness starting at 10:00am. The event is open to all ages and costs $5.00.
3. Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center will host its weekly "" Cancer Support Group meeting at 11:00am. The group is open to all those with cancer, survived cancer or with loved ones that have or have had cancer.
4. The North Babylon Public Library will host starting at 2:00pm. The event, for ages 3 through 5, will include stories, songs, crafts and parachute time. The library requests attendees register beforehand here.
5. Don't forget to subscribe to the Babylon Village Patch's newsletter here to get the latest news stories in your mailbox every morning. Also, follow us on Twitter and Facebook for up-to-the-minute updates on everything going on around the village.