Barbara Schweitzer, the former owner of the now closed Lavender & Lace Antiques in Babylon Village, is not done dealing, as noted several months ago here on Patch.
In a recent email sent out by Schweitzer, she said she will be hitting the road around Long Island to several antique shows to continue selling her collectibles and items from yesteryear.
"[I] wanted to let all my patrons know that I will be participating at the shows below," she wrote in an email. "Hope I will get an opportunity to see you all again!"
The shows Schweitzer will be selling at are:
- Sun., April 21 – Hecksher Antique Show at Hecksher Park in Huntington – 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Sat., April 27 – Flea Market/Craft Fair at United Methodist Church in Islip – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sat., May 4 - AMVETS Flea Market/Craft Fair at 141 Carlton Ave in East Islip – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sun., May 5 – Lindenhurst Chamber of Commerce Spring Festival on Wellwood Ave in Lindenhurst – 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sat., May 11 – Craft Fair at St. Paul's Reformed Church in North Babylon – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sun., May 19 – Lindenhurst Beautification Show – Details to be announced
- Sat., June 1 – Antiques at the Riverfront on Main Street in Riverhead – 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Sun, June 16 – Antique Show at Sagkitos Historical Manor – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sat., Aug. 24 – Antiques at Churchyard, at Old Steeple Community Church in Aquebogue – 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.