Our local libraries are a source of both knowledge and entertainment, with informational and education events being hosted throughout the week. Babylon and West Babylon Public Libraries often host these events for little or no charge, so check out the top five events going on this week.
Week of April 1
1. Join Kundalini Research Institute certified yoga instructor Kimberly Tiffany and learn tools and techniques to quiet your mind and heal your body with Young Adult Yoga at Babylon Public Library on Tues., April 2 at 3:30 p.m.
2. The Young Adult Advisary Committee will hold a Regular Meeting at Babylon Public Library on Thurs., April 4 at 3:30 p.m.
3. Babylon Public Library will host Mommy & Me Movement starting at 10 a.m. for Little Tots and 11 a.m. for Toddlers.
4. Caregivers with children ages 3 months-5 years are welcome to Drop In Playgroup at West Babylon Public Library on Thurs., April 4 at 10:30 a.m. Chat, play, have fun and make new friends. Advance registration is not required.
5. Join registered yoga teacher Cathy Adamo for a 5-week course at West Babylon Public Library for Yoga Mornings on Fri., April 5 at 10:15 a.m. Yoga may increase strength, flexibility and balance, as well as create a sense of calm and focus.