Long Island took the equivilent of a sharp right-hook from Mother Nature on Friday night thanks to a hard-hitting nor'easter, a little more than 3 months after the brutal slam Hurricane Sandy gave us in October.
Babylon Village saw an average of a foot of snow, missing out on the snowmaggedon to the east where areas like Medford and Centereach saw abandoned cars and almost three feet of snow.
We've gathered some great shots from the village following the storm – but always feel free to add yours. Just click the "Upload Your Photos & Videos" link above and add either your photos or videos taken during the blizzard!
More from our Blizzard Coverage:
- Roads Mostly Cleared in Babylon Village as Others Await Plowing
- Post-Blizzard Weekend Forecast: Feb. 9th & 10th
- Babylon Winter Storm Closings
- MAP: How Much Snow Has Fallen in Babylon?
- Blizzard Update: Babylon Powered Up
- Suffolk Notebook: Health Officials Warn Residents CO Poisoning