1. Make sure you or your child is ready to play sports with a Pre-Season Concussion Testing at . The testing includes a Biodex Concussion Management Program, which helps athletes discover any residual effects from previous concusions. Testing begins at 8:00am and costs $35.
2. Learn to stretch and mold your body into shape with Zumba in West Babylon. will be teaching zumba mixed with some dance fitness in a workout that's fun for all ages. The program begins at 10:00am at 344 Little East Neck Road in West Babylon and costs $5.00.
3. Recovering from cancer or have a loved one battling it? Center will be holding its weekly "Life Goes On" Support Group starting at 11:00am inside the hospital's 2nd Floor Annex Conference Room. Free for all ages.
4. The West Babylon Public Library will host an open room for Fun & Games, including favorites such as Scrabble and Mah Jong, starting at 1:00pm. Free for all ages.
5. As always, remember to sign up for the Babylon Village Patch newsletter to make sure you get the top news for your area in your mailbox every morning. Sign yourself up here.