1. Nice weather is expected to continue for your Tuesday after last week's oppresive heat. Highs around Babylon Village are forecasted to be around 80 degrees and sunny, so bring out the sunblock just in case. No need for umbrellas, though – only a slim 10% chance of any precipitation is expected.
2. Grab the old typewriter and join the at The West Babylon Public Library. Join other writers as you share and discuss creative ideas. No experience necessary and all are welcome starting at 2:00pm.
3. If you've always wanted to learn more about local birds, tonight's the night. West Babylon Public Library is hosting . Join John Potente of Native America for a program on the colorful songbirds that live on Long Island. Learn about the joy they bring to our seasons and see what you can do to help them survive the many troubles they have during the year starting at 7:00pm.
4. It's at The Bean in the village. Sip away on some great coffee and listen to local artists play their tunes, read poetry or perform comedy acts or bring your own guitar and rock out with the crowd. The event is, as always, free for all starting at 7:30pm.
5. The Babylon Village Board of Trustees will be holding a public meeting tonight starting at 8:00pm in the Babylon Village Hall.