1. The gray skies and on-and-off rain will finally go away on Tuesday. Forecasts are calling for partly cloudy skies with highs around 74 degrees throughout the day. A perfect day to take a hike or go for a long awaited summer bike ride!
2. Make some new friends and find your inner knitter at "" in The Village Knitter. The fun starts at noon – bring yourself and inspiration, no instructions given! Materials do not need to be purchased from the store, but would be appreciated by its owners.
3. The West Babylon Public Library will host a discussion called "" starting at 2:30pm. A representative from The Creating Wellness Center of Commack will discuss ways to eliminate sugar from your diet as well as what sugar may do to your body and overall health. Find out if your energy may increase by eliminating sugar and leave with some helpful tips for weight loss.
4. will also host a meeting at the library starting at 4:00pm. Swing by, say hi and talk about the future of the library!
5. The will host a regular meeting at the Village Hall starting at 8:00pm. Check on Patch later for the meeting's agenda!