The Babylon Village Board of Trustees will meet tonight at 8:00 p.m. to discuss several matters at Babylon Village Hall.
Planning on attending the meeting? Here's a run down of what to expect from tonight's agenda:
- The Babylon Village Chamber of Commerce will seek more weekends to run sidewalk sales. The village previously approved two extra weekends after the intial Spring Fling sale.
- The village will seek to hire two new part-time sanitation workers and one part-time golf course starter.
- The Zoning Board of Appeals will seek to issue refunds to Jardine Realty Corp. and Babylon Child Care.
- The village will seek to issue refunds for duplicate taxes to six residential properties totaling over $7,000.
- The village will issue a refund to a resident for giving up a reserved parking space.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.