1. Today's weather will remain mostly calm with humidity beginning to build back in with force after yesterday's break. Highs in Babylon will remain around 85, but keep the sunblock handy to keep the sunburn away. Showers might pop up in the afternoon, but are a very, very slight risk.
2. Send the kids off to at Cedar Beach Marina! Campers ages 6-12 will explore Long Island’s marine habitats on the beautiful south shore beaches in Babylon. Unique specialized sessions for ages 6-8 and for 9-12 offered by Cornell educators. US Coast Guard visits campers to teach marine safety and protecting the waters from pollution. Each week costs $225 and starts at 9:00am.
3. is celebrating their second year anniversary in Babylon with a sale from now until July 8th. Head in for $10.00 off Shoes, Beach Bags, Travel bags, Dresses, Separates, PJ’s, Cover-ups, Jewelry and more!
4. It's at The Bean in the village. Sip away on some great coffee and listen to local artists play their tunes, read poetry or perform comedy acts or bring your own guitar and rock out with the crowd. The event is, as always, free for all starting at 7:30pm.
5. As always, make sure you're up-to-date with breaking news, the daily and weekly roundup and everything going on in Babylon – subscribe to Patch's newsletter and breaking news alerts to be on top of everything!